Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mamabah, thank you

I want to thank them for supporting me in everything I do or want to do.
I want to thank them for not put me into those stereotypes people out there.
I want to thank them how they teach me everyday to think out of the box.
I want to thank them how they always tell me just to be myself and not everybody else.
I want to thank them for helping me when I'm in need and don't need.
I want to thank them for giving me emotional, spiritual, cultural and of course, financial support.
I want to thank them for educating me how to survive life and be respectful towards others.
I want to thank them for exposed me into the real world since I was little.
I want to thank them for teaching me to think rationally, not emotionally about something.
I want to thank them for accepting all my shenanigans whether they are big or small.
I want to thank them for exposing to me awesome music and films.
I want to thank them for teaching me how to be creative, to be confident, to be everything.
I want to thank them for encouraging me to be who I want to be.
I want to thank them for making who I am today.
I want to thank them for EVERYTHING that you have had done to me, to my siblings, and to the family.
Without them, I would not be who I am today. :')
I love you mama, abah.

2 comments:

Soffeatul Raunaqiah said...

Ouh. In spirit of being the new cohort leader eh?

sarahgalaksi said...

No lah... Darren Criss inspired me on writing this.:)