Friday, December 2, 2011

My mind and my heart, or maybe my soul

Dear Rose,

It’s December again. It’s our month. I don’t know why this particular month always makes me smile even though nothing had really happened. It’s just a month. Like any other month. Yes, you and I were born in this month. But is that the only factor that I love this month? I don’t even know. All I know is that, no matter how bad had happened in the past in this month, a smile is always plastered on this face even if nobody can see it. You can’t see it, but it’s there. I promise you.

I know I don’t write blogs like everyone else’s write them. Well, this is me. I write about what’s on my mind and my heart, or maybe my soul. I don’t know if I’ve reached that far. If I know how to write with my soul, I would have written a freaking book right now. Or maybe more.

 

A book. Writing a book.

It always has been on my bucket list. Some people would advice, “Just do it! You’ll never know what happen next.” But it’s not that easy. I feel like my knowledge in writing isn’t good enough; isn’t strong enough. What if people don’t like it? But the thing is, I haven’t started it yet! And if I look on the knowledge side, it would not ever be enough. Most of the writers said, just get off the internet, don’t watch tv, take a book and just write. Write about what you feel. Write about what you see. Write about what you hear. Write about what you smell. Even write what you taste.

 

Sometimes I wish there is a device that could connect my brain and just type what I think about because my mind is constantly running. If I stop thinking, I would get depressed.

 

I love silence. I know that people would think that otherwise because I’m kinda a loud person. But I love silence. Silence helps me to think. Silence soothes me. Once in a while I love people, noise, and chitter-chatter but not always. I guess I am an introvert. A new word I learnt about myself. Introvert is exactly shy, it’s just the love to be alone. An introvert is energized by being alone.

 

If you say that I’m narcissist by writing about myself. I don’t care. This is my blog. I could write anything I want even it’s going to reach 500words per entry!

I originally wanted to write about Changed/Maturity but I think I’ll do it in another post.

 

Hello, December.

Please do me good.

Arrivederci, Rose.

 


All with love,

Sarah

PS: I'm going to write a lot in this December. Just don't get fed up with me. :P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah !!
You're a good writer you know. Much better than me. Muahaha. Aku, kelaut ~ Haha

Soffeatul Raunaqiah said...

You're a real good writer, imagination yang sangat wild, I would definitely be a fan ^^,