Sunday, November 20, 2011

"Everybody's a dreamer." -John Lithgow

6 weeks of holiday.
And hopefully, I will spend those time very well.

These are the list I hope I'll achieve by January 1st, 2012.
2012? Time easily passed by, isn't it?

1) Learn to use Adobe Photoshop
2) Learn to use professional video editor
3) Try to get any kind of Digital SLR that has a video recorder. Preferably, Canon.
4) READ BOOKS
5) WRITE MORE
6) Read some more
7) Create a master piece
8) Start to write a novel
9) Finish reading King Lear 5 times and analyze it into details
10) Explore photography
11) Download every freaking episode that I missed.
12) Experience life
13) Appreciate life
14) Explore life
15) Live the life

I think I will write more in this blog in these 6 weeks or maybe not. Well, let's hope that I continue to write.

For those people who actually 'cared' about me, I deactivated my facebook because of the list above. If I don't deactivate it, those things above won't be achieved. Especially, no. 12, 13, 14 and 15.

"All our dreams come true if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney