Sunday, October 23, 2011

You are the only one.

Yesterday, I laid beside my mom, just to feel her presence. I rarely text or talk to her on the phone. It's not that I don't miss her. It is just.... hmmm... but yesterday, I buried my face on her arm. I cried. We didn't say anything. I just cried. Even though I saw her last week, I really miss her. I just realized how much I missed her. How I tied her hair up high. How I wait for to pick me up after school. How we always sahur together. How we go to shopping together. How we always chat. I miss her.

"ET, just be yourself. Don't let everyone around you influence you."
Those words will forever will be in my heart.
Even though you're not far from me, I miss you mom.



Now, it's painful to see her lie in that hospital bed. I hate sight of that.