Thursday, August 25, 2011

I would never thought...

Dear Rose,

I would never thought being a TESL student, I can do all the stuff I love and wanted to do. I think if I went to MassComm, I wouldn't do the things I'm doing right now.

Analyzing movies, making magazine/newsletter, edit pictures, organize events, make a short movie, direct plays, THEATER!! roleplay and such...

On top of it, I learn Literature and Grammar which are my favourite subjects right now. Plus, Social Studies, which is the things that my family always talks about, it's not a strange subject for me.

I did and learnt all of these before I went here and I wanted to do all of these as my future and I've got it. I've never thought I would do all of these in here. I guess, my mom knows that I would able to survive here with a smile.

I lost my touch in writing. Why am I feeling awkward while I'm writing? I don't read anymore! I need my bookworm side of me to appear again.  I want to read. I need my mojo back.

People still think that I'm weird, which is good. But my brother still saying I've turned to normal, which is not good. I know I need to adapt into this new environment, but I would totally NEVER lose my weirdness. I like to be different, I like to out of the box.

Oh yeah, one of the things I noticed that I've changed is I cursed a lot here. Like seriously A LOT!!! And it's really peer influence. People curse rarely here, well, other than the usual 'bodoh', they don't curse.. And I actually miss cursing, I don't know why.

And I took a lot of daring moves while I'm here. The moves that I wouldn't able to take if I live in my safety box back at home. I think I'm loving this course until the end but I still don't know about the teaching part... Ya Allah, please open my heart to able to accept this 100%

Love,
Sarah

No comments: