Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Buang yang keruh, ambil yang jernih.

It has been an eventful today. Everyone was in a bad mood, I(we) got scolded a lot by the lecturers. I felt very guilty towards somebody even he/she doesn't know what I did wrong. I hung out with  Akak at the padang today. I did a discussion session with some of my friends.

Although those events seems like everyday routines to you but those events were the ones which make me want to change myself. I need to reevaluate my attitudes and change it for the better, one step at a time. I need to change or else, I feel useless.

I hate when I feel useless. It's like deatheaters suck my soul.

You, yes, you... I'm sorry.

Dear Rose, help me on every step I'm going through. I can't deal this alone.

Love,
Sarah.

Oh Rose, by the way, reminds me to appreciate things more. :)

No comments: